NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN DISTRIBUTION (LEVEL 3)
The National Certificate in Distribution (Level 3) is the supervisory qualification for the distribution industry
- managing health and safety
- working with hazardous substances and dangerous goods
- communicating effectively
- handling complaints
- leading a team
- receiving inwards goods
- controlling inventory
- preventing loss
- picking, packing and dispatching
- carrying out administration work
- managing your workload.
Who is it suitable for?
The National Certificate in Distribution (Level 3) is suitable for distribution employees working in a supervisory or management position, and those who have completed the National Certificate in Distribution (Level 2) and want to move on to the next level.
How long should it take?
It is reasonable to expect people to complete the programme within 10 months.