TERMS & CONDITIONS
All products are subject to availability. While we aim to keep our product availability up to date, however we cannot always guarantee availability at the time of purchase. If a product you have ordered is unavailable we will notify you by email and offer alternatives. We will always contact you regarding unexpected delays or product changes. Some items may take 2-3 days to source.
All pricing shown is in New Zealand Dollars. GST (Goods and Services Tax) at 15% is included within the price. Payments from customers outside of New Zealand are required to pay in New Zealand Dollars. We do not accept any other currency. Please note that pricing is subject to change.
Outside of New Zealand
All international packages are sent international economy courier with our delivery partner of choice. Retail Institute will inform you of these costs prior to dispatch.
All packages are delivered door to door. Track and Trace is standard for all packages. All packages are targeted for delivery between 2 - 6 working days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the items you have ordered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the reasons for your dissatisfaction. If you return your order to us within ten days of receipt, unused, with the goods undamaged and in their original packaging, we will be happy to offer a full refund or exchange the goods for another item.
- We will only accept goods returned with prior notification through correspondence with our sales department at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your goods.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be willing to accept the item for return or exchange if you do not contact us via email within 10 days of receiving your goods.
- We can only accept items returned if they are within their original packaging.
- The original invoice must accompany the returned item.
- We will not accept returns from countries outside New Zealand.
- All returned goods must be sent to Retail Institute Head Office (Level 2, 89 Courtenay Place, Wellington 6011)
- There is no return or exchange for sale items.
- Any shipping and/or delivery charges will not be refunded.
- Retail Institute will not accept returns for any non-faulty item that has been used, and/or had tags removed.
- Retail Institute does not accept returns due to normal wear and tear on used items.
- We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
In the event of an exchange, items are subject to product availability. The customer will incur any shipping costs for returning items to be exchanged. All exchange enquiries can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with EXCHANGE in your subject heading. Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received (within ten days) and undergone a quality control check back at head office. Please be aware that you will incur an additional freight charge for the delivery of the replacement item. We will note exchange sale items.
Receiving a Refund
Once your package has been returned to us within the above stated time frame, unless otherwise authorized by the Director at Retail Institute, we will begin to process your refund request. Each item will undergo a quality control check and once verified, your refund will be processed in the original payment format as your purchase was made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when the transaction has taken place.
If we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund we will get in touch with you to discuss next steps. The Retail Institute reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any item sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged.
The personal information supplied to Retail Institute will be stored on a secure server. All information is encrypted whilst in transit. Retail Institute will not share your personal information with any other third party. Whilst all care is taken to offer a secure system we cannot provide a 100% guaranteed secure system. Please note, the information you provide is provided at your own risk.
This is a resources purchase only. The purchaser will need to make its own arrangements for delivery, assessment and registration of results with NZQA.
The resources are made available on the basis that any liability to any person for damages in respect of or arising out of any reliance on these resources or their contents is fully excluded.
The assessment material has been designed for workplace assessment and may not be suitable for all training provider situations.
Purchaser may not on-sell or distribute copies of the resources.